Telephoto power meets G Series precision FE 70–200mm F4 G OSS Telephoto Zoom (SEL70200G)
- Shooting sports or wildlife, the SEL70200G comes into its own.
- Covering the 70–200mm range where much of the telephoto action occurs, it combines refined G Series optics with built-in image stabilisation.
- Dust and water resistant, it also features the Sony Nano AR Coating to minimise flare and ghosting.
See the difference with G Lens
- Renowned for their descriptive power, G Series lenses maintain excellent peripheral light characteristics and maximum contrast even at the edges of the frame.
- Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 9-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
- Precision optical technologies include Advanced Aspherical (AA) elements, Super ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements, and the Sony Nano AR coating.
Fast, agile focusing
- An internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
Capture smooth, blur-free images
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilisation within the lens ensures smooth, blur-free photos and videos when shooting handheld.
Nano AR coating
- This lens coating has been designed to accurately transmit light while reducing the negative effects of glare, reflection and ghosting.
- This creates shots with enhanced contrast, clarity and overall image quality.
Constant F4 maximum aperture
- Shooting at a constant F4 aperture across the entire 70–200mm focal length, you’ll always be able to capture sharp, controlled images.
- At full zoom, you can lower your ISO setting and increase your shutter speed, so you can capture every second of the action without the worry of noise distortion.