The camRade wetSuit ARRI ALEXA is a rain cover that protects your ARRI ALEXA camera against the elements. It is made of water-resistant fabric with a soft lining and minimalizes unwanted sound effects during operation.
It also reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via vents and openings.
The wetsuit is supplied with protection covers for a normal and a long lens, making sure that any lens you might use will be well protected. The viewfinder monitor is completely closed off by the fabric and vinyl window, so no water will come into the suit during use.
The cover has clear vinyl windows which can be opened and closed with hook and loop fasteners, for maximum visibility when adjusting the menu, audio input select level and other controls.
This item will be delivered to you in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storage and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for the ARRI ALEXA camera
- Tailor-made of water-resistant fabric with soft lining
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK® zippers
- Separate covers for viewfinder and long lens
- Handmade in France, Europe
||Black YKK® zippers
- 1 wetSuit ARRI ALEXA
- 1 Waterproof storage pouch with zipper
- 1 Viewfinder cover
- 2 Transparent lens covers