NVD-30 MARK II decodes all common streaming protocols, directly from YouTube Live, UStream, Dailymotion, Livestream, Twitch and other major CDNs, and skips all third-party ads.
The NVD-30 MARK II decodes common streaming protocols including SRT, RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS. The SRT streaming protocol now features security, reliability, and low latency, enabling high quality video streaming with ultra-low latency even in unstable network environments.
The NVD-30 MARK II IP Video Decoder supports HDMI and Composite video output with resolutions up to 1080p 50/60 FPS. RCA audio output is also supported.
The NVD-30 MARK II Decoder is seamlessly compatible with our dvCloud live streaming platform, when connected to dvCloud you can remotely control the decoder from anywhere in the world.
- Connect encoders to decoders anywhere in the world without firewall configuration
- Connect encoders to decoder with a single click, no need to copy stream URLS or IP addresses.
- Connect multiple decoders to a single encoder without putting extra load on the internet connection at the encoder side. The video encoder sends a single stream to the cloud and the cloud distributes it to the multiple decoders via its high-speed connection to the internet backbone.
- Remotely monitor and control all connected decoders from a single dashboard
- Detailed statistics allow you to make sure that every frame makes it all the way from encoder to decoder.
The NVD-30 MARK II can be matched with Datavideo NVS-33/34/40 and other webcast encoders to create a Full HD video transmission architecture based on Ethernet, WiFi or the Internet.
NVD-30 MARK II
· RTSP over UDP (Unicast / Multicast)
· RTSP over TCP
· RTSP over HTTP
· SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) caller
· MPEG-TS over UDP
· RTMP Pull
· RTMP Push (Internal Server)
· UDP raw (Unicast/Multicast)
· HLS over HTTP
· MPEG-TS over TCP Pull
· Video sharing websites
2 x RCA(L/R)
HDMI embedded audio
1x RJ-45 Female (10/100M Ethernet) DHCP/Static IP
Supported Video Resolution
576i 50 (PAL)
480i 60 (NTSC)
Supported Decoding Resolution
Up to 1080p60/50
Web browser UI for configuration and control.
TCP/IP Socket commands
Automatic firmware upgrade
Input AC 100~240V Switching Adaptor
Output DC 12V / 0.5 A
Operating temperature: 0~40°C, Storage temperature: -10~60°C
220 x 143 x 47 mm
DC 12V, 0.5A
- 1 x NVD-30 MARK II product
- 1 x AD Switch DC 12V
- 1 x Remote Control