The Skaarhoj Color Fly is your uncompromising multi camera RCP bringing you innovative iris control with motorized faders. Get the tactile position feedback of the classic iris joystick while easily managing 4,8 or 12 cameras from the same compact panel.
Multi camera shading panel / RCP / OCP with four motorized faders. Cameras from Sony, JVC, ARRI, Blackmagic Design and others can be color controlled with this compact four-channel RCP panel, using innovative technologies like four-way buttons and dynamic faders.
"Add variations of general propose opto-isolated inputs and outputs.
2x8 In/Out, 16 In, 6 or 12 open collectors etc."
The SDI option adds a Blackmagic Arduino shield to the controller for reading and writing Camera Control Data.
The Blackmagic 3G-SDI Arduino Shield supports the following formats using SDI Level B: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50 (output only), 1080p59.94 (output only) and 1080p60 (output only), but the camera doesn´t have to be running the same video format as the program input, so you can use cameras in Ultra HD while the camera protocol is sent.
- Programmable four-way buttons with OLED legends and tally bars
- Backlit encoder, RGB backlit encoders with crisp widescreen OLED legends
- Multicamera RCP
- Camera selection and multi-level shift key – control 4,8 or more cameras
- RGB LED bar for level or position indication
- 4 motorized faders for multi camera iris control
- Easily manage 4, 8, 12 or even more cameras from the same compact panel
- Ethernet with PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- Optional SDI I/O