Ki Pro Ultra 12G is a multi-channel Apple ProRes® recorder offering up to 4-Channels of simultaneous HD recording, or in Single-Channel mode, a 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR® recorder and player. Avid DNxHD® MXF is also supported up to HD formats in Single-Channel mode.
Ki Pro Ultra 12G offers 12G-SDI single cable simplicity for large rasters up to full 4K, (the 4x 3G-SDI inputs/outputs can be used for Quad Link operations as required) and HDMI 2.0 digital video connectivity with HDR support for both recording and playback.
A wealth of analog and digital audio connectivity answers any project’s demand for efficient, powerful and flexible workflows. For distance and remote needs, 12G and 3G Fiber SFP+ options are available. New v2.0 firmware adds the ability to record genlock free sources with frame sync support on inputs.
Designed to be either portable or rackmountable with half rack wide, 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro Ultra 12G is well suited for use in any environment.
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD Recorder and Player
- Supports single-channel 4K/UltraHD/HD recording to ProRes or DNx files
- Supports multi-channel HD recording to ProRes
- Records and plays back up to Apple ProRes 4444 XQ or Avid DNxHR HQX
- Genlock-free multi-channel HD recording up to 1080 60p
- Single channel recording up to 4K 60p
- HDR recording and playback
- 1x 12G-SDI I/O
- 3x 3G-SDI I/O (4x when also using the 12G-SDI capable port)
- HDMI 2.0 I/O
- SFP fiber cage I/O (fiber modules not included)
- 2x PAK media bays with Ki Protect
- Analog audio I/O (DB-25 loom connectivity)
- AES/EBU digital audio I/O (DB-25 loom connectivity)
- Multi-channel embedded SDI and HDMI audio
- REF, LTC, RP-188 and RS-422 support
- REST interface
- Support for 8K VPID multi-unit playback
- Front panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen
- Easy to use web UI, configure and control from standard web browsers
- Compact 2RU, half-rack width design